In order to stream notifications from Loom Systems alerts directly to OpsGenie simply follow these 3 steps:
- Click on the settings button (bottom left of screen) and choose "Notifications" tab.
- Click on "OpsGenie" integration.
3. Fill your OpsGeinie API Key
You are good to go.
Getting a OpsGenie API
- Please create an OpsGenie account if you haven't done so already.
- Go to OpsGenie API Integration page.
- Specify who is notified for the alerts using the Teams field. Refer to Alert Notifications Flow.
- Check the modify configuration settings option to allow the integration to manage users, schedules, escalations, etc.
- Click Save Integration.
- An API Key is generated for the integration, copy the API Key and use in your API requests.