Notifications are a great way to stay on top of Sophie's interesting incidents. Of course, you can always log in to your Loom instance and review the alerts, but it tends to be more convenient to have alerts come to you. You can configure Loom to alert you on notable events through your pre-existing notification system.
Loom supports the following integrations:
- SNS by Amazon
You can configure Loom to send notifications to one or more of the platforms mentioned above. Please keep in mind that the integration with email and Slack will allow you to interact with the alerts sent from Loom (mute, raise or remove the alert from the feed)
- Under the Setting cog icon >> "Settings" >> “Integrations” screen you can set up the integration to your chosen notification system. Make sure to fill in the technical details such as WebHook url, credentials, etc. as needed.
- Once the integration has been created, use the “Notifications” screen (Also located under Settings >> Settings >> "Notifications") to subscribe to the specific type of alerts / incidents you want to be notified about, and select the proper channel for each one of them.
You can configure Loom to notify when:
- A new source has been added
- A source stopped appearing
- A new incident was created
When configuring a notification for “new incident” you should also specify the application you would like applications you want to be notified about and the minimum severity.
Please note: that using the “advance mode” toggle you can configure alerts to be sent to specific emails or specific Slack channels.